As part of its 15th annual Retail Managers Conference, Blooms The Chemist celebrated the outstanding work of its retail managers with the 2023 Retail Managers Award Ceremony.
The award ceremony was held at the Rydges Resort in the Hunter Valley where retail managers who have excelled in their roles and contributed to the business and people at Blooms The Chemist were recognised.
“We continue to see the role of community pharmacy evolve. At Blooms The Chemist, we place a strong value on building a positive culture with the right people to ensure that we can continue to remain authentic to our values as leaders in community pharmacy while adapting to the growing needs of our community,” Blooms The Chemist CEO Emmanuel Vavoulas said.
“We acknowledge the role of everyone who is involved in the growth across the network.
“The three-day conference is packed with expert sessions to ensure our retail managers get the training and professional support they need to continue delivering exceptional customer service.”
Retail Manager of the Year
Shauna McGrath, Retail Manager at Blooms The Chemist Royal Randwick was crowned the 2023 Retail Manager of the Year.
The award recognises her ability to deliver outstanding results and nurture business growth while demonstrating the important role of community pharmacy in providing excellent customer care and service.
“It is an honour to be named this year’s Retail Manager of the Year and to be acknowledged for the achievements of our store,” she said.
“I am grateful to be part of the Blooms The Chemist network that values the need for providing care to our community in moments that matter.”
The Blooms The Chemist Retail Managers Awards recognises the ongoing contribution of Retail Managers in community pharmacy across all areas in front of shop including best-optimised retail space, meeting customer needs, supporting promotions and demonstrating brand values.
The awards night also acknowledged:
- Retail Manager of the Year Runner Up 2023: Blooms The Chemist Rochedale, Carly Barraud.
- Customer Service Winner 2023: Blooms The Chemist Yarrawonga, Sandra Mason.
- Customer Service Winner Runner Up 2023: Blooms The Chemist Burwood, Lorena Bravo.
- Training Champion of the Year Winner 2023: Blooms The Chemist Royal Randwick, Shauna McGrath.
- Training Champion of the Year Runner Up 2023: Blooms The Chemist Nowra Mall, Judy Kay.
- Shining Light Region 1 2023: Blooms The Chemist St Ives, Netra Adhikari.
- Shining Light Region 2 2023: Blooms The Chemist Dubbo, Rebecca Farrell.
- Shining Light Region 3 2023: Blooms The Chemist Yarrawonga, Sandra Mason.
- Shining Light Region 4 2023: Blooms The Chemist Taree, Pania McCall.
- Shining Light Region 5 2023: Blooms The Chemist Warilla, Kate Tomkins.
- Shining Light Region 6 2023: Blooms The Chemist Mt Ommaney, Ruby Classen.