The Pharmaceutical Society of Australia (PSA) welcomes the newly elected and re-elected State and Territory Branch Committee Office Bearers and Branch Appointed Directors.
Drawing on their extensive experience and skillsets, these representatives will advocate for the profession and promote membership across the nation.
These appointments will ensure members’ interests are represented as part of the Member First pillar of PSA’s Strategic Intent.
PSA extends thanks to the outgoing Office Bearers and Branch Appointed Directors for their contribution and dedication to the profession throughout their terms.
PSA is excited by these appointments and is relishing the opportunity to work closely with this diverse and experienced group of leaders.
In accordance with the Rules of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia Limited, PSA declares that the below individuals will assume their respective roles from 1 July 2021.
|State Branch Committee||Positions|
|ACT Branch Committee||• Renae Beardmore – Branch President and Board Member
• Olivia Collenette – Branch Vice President
• Bill Kelly – Branch Vice President
|NSW Branch Committee||• Chelsea Felkai – Branch President
• Caroline Diamantis – Branch Vice President and Board Member
• Sarah Dineen-Griffin – Branch Vice President
• Warwick Plunkett – Board Member
|QLD Branch Committee||• Shane MacDonald – Branch President
• Sue Carson – Branch Vice President
• Chris Freeman – Board Member
|SA/NT Branch Committee||• Robyn Johns – Branch President
• Sam Keitaanpaa – Branch Vice President
• Veronika Seda – Branch Vice President
|TAS Branch Committee||• Dr Ella Van Tienen – Branch President
• Dr Shane Jackson – Branch Vice President
• David Peachey – Branch Vice President
|VIC Branch Committee||• John Jackson – Branch President
• Esa Chen – Branch Vice President
• Jenny Gowan – Branch Vice President
• Ben Marchant – Board Member
• Michelle Lynch – Board Member
|WA Branch Committee||• Anna Gelavis – Branch President
• Chris Shenton – Branch Vice President
• Lauren Burton – Branch Vice President
• Fei Sim – Board Member
Source: Pharmaceutical Society of Australia